You are an experienced Web Content Manager with a hands-on approach. You are truly passionate about coding and/or consider yourself a tech savvy. You like to operate across a variety of disciplines. You are able to dig into problems and use data and creativity to solve them. You are very curious, meticulous and highly responsible.
Then this offer is for you.
We are seeking an experienced Web Content Manager who will help oversee and coordinate a very ambitious International online publishing project.
Your main tasks
- Assist with the development and management of the editorial calendar;
- Coordinate and help manage the production process (e.g., by corresponding between external and internal editors and contributors to keep Production running and ensure all stakeholders are informed);
- Propose or evaluate proposals for topic ideas and assign new articles;
- Edit, proofread and fact check (to ensure all articles meet the highest quality standards);
- Add to existing content (e.g., update and optimize old posts and format articles for web publishing);
- Produce and/or edit images and videos with an enjoyable aesthetic, voice and tone that connects with our tech communities
- Assure all publications are in accordance with the editorial calendar;
- Keep track of and make sure that the editorial monthly budget is met.
- Excellent knowledge of editorial SEO principles;
- Proficiency in the use of WordPress;
- Confident with Photoshop or other tools for photo editing;
- Confident with Premiere or Apple Final Cut Pro or similar experience for editing pre-existing video content;
- A good understanding of Social Media strategy to support the SMM;
- Proven experience in editorial team management.
- English mother tongue or comparable knowledge;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress.
- Adaptable and capable of working remotely;
- An ability to operate independently and deal with ambiguity.