About the Company
Codemotion is the platform that improves the developers’ professional growth by connecting IT professionals, tech communities and companies. We have presence in 7 countries, organizing the coolest tech conference in EMEA.
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
About the Role
To improve our presence in Germany, and nurturing the relations with the existing communities, Codemotion is looking for a Community Manager . (he/she) based in Berlin. The ideal candidate should have some community volunteer background, with attention to details, and passion for the latest trends in the technology world. Should have a natural ability to be a public relations person, innovative and self-organized. This is a full-time position and the candidate needs to be based in Berlin.
What your work will look like (Responsibilities):
- Manage day-to-day relations with tech communities.
- Coordinate and organize tech Meetups and other activities in the city.
- Attend tech Meetups inside/outside Codemotion network.
- Local support for Codemotion activities in Germany.
- Identify potential new business lines.
- Create awareness about Codemotion brand.
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts, nurturing and keep it healthy and diverse.
- Support the content manager in creating strategic content (for example: creating the diary, selecting and keeping the Program Committee engaged, identifying valuable speakers, etc..)
What are we looking (Qualifications):
- Language skills: German fluent and English fluent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on remote mode is a plus.
- Experience with graphics software can be a plus
- 1-2 years of experience working with Tech Communities, or dealing with volunteer communities.
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
- Experience with task managers, spreadsheets and debriefs.
- A natural passion for knowledge and a strong interest in evolving technology.
- Ability to multi-task and team player.
- Pragmatic, creative, fun and fast-thinker.
- Absolutely no 9-to-5-mentality.
- Availability to travel.
- You are goal oriented and with a data driven approach
- You have exceptional communication skills. Your writing style is concise yet friendly, and you have no problem speaking to a full room of people.
- You deliver results quickly with iteration instead of waiting for perfection and you actively solicit feedback
- You have a gift for making complex topics easy to understand 🙂