Codemotion is the platform that improves developers’ professional growth by connecting IT professionals, tech communities and companies. We bring the latest tech trends and best practices among our partner tech communities worldwide, help companies find the perfect dev-match and enhance tech communities’ visibility.
Codemotion also organizes the coolest Tech conferences in EMEA (7 countries, 8 conferences), tech hackathons, coding challenges, training for IT professionals and edu-tech events.
In a nutshell, We code the future. Together
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
To accelerate our business growth, Codemotion is looking for a Strategic Accounts Manager. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for new technologies, an analytical mindset and a self-starting attitude.
This role will report directly to the Head of Global Strategic Accounts and will work closely with the rest of the team and the other functions.
The resource should be based in Rome, Milan or Madrid. This is a full-time position that will be based in Codemotion’s office in one of the three mentioned above cities. The induction period (around 2 months) will take place in Codemotion’s office in Amsterdam, where the Head of Strategic Accounts is located. The candidate should be available to travel frequently around Europe and to Amsterdam.
- Strategic account development, establishing and building up C-level contacts, identifying and developing opportunities. Engage both on IT level and executive C-level with the business.
- Responsible for new business development within the account and closing of opportunities.
- Work across major international sites of our customer.
- Work towards ambitious growth plans.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create programs to help drive revenue.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both the field-based and inside sales processes, and facilitate their implementation.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with C level engagements
- Language skills: Professional English level, Spanish is a plus (other languages are a plus)
- Analytical, with strong business acumen
- Flexible personality, able to adapt to surroundings
- International experience on global accounts
- Collaborative working methods, inclusive of other professionals outside of the direct team
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Previous experience in a client interfacing role, preferably within tech companies or startups
- Ability to nurture and grow existing relationships
- Passion for IT/Tech
- Previous experience as a sales executive, selling and navigating large enterprises and small companies will be considered a plus
- Professional use of the MS Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional use of LinkedIn
- Absolutely no 9-to-5-mentality