About the company
Codemotion is the platform that improves developers’ professional growth by connecting IT professionals, tech communities and companies.
Our mission is to bring the latest tech trends and best practices among the tech community worldwide, help companies to find the perfect dev-match and to enhance tech communities’ visibility.
In a nutshell, We code the future. Together.
Codemotion also works on open innovation projects, organizing hackathons and other technological events and projects.
About the Role
Codemotion is looking for n. 1 Junior Event Manager for a full-time job in Berlin who can support events’ organization throughout the Germany and other countries in EU.
We are looking for a person with 1-2 years of experience in an event organization role where organizational and communication skills are key. The knowledge of the IT world will be considered as a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with your skills and experience.
What your work will look like (Responsibilities):
- suppliers and partners management
- speakers, mentors and sponsors management
- client management
- budget management
- teamwork management
- managing your task with minimal supervision, providing reports and data-driven results
- Manage and set up reports with Google Analytics, and CRM tools to provide insights into effectiveness is a plus
What are we looking for (Qualifications):
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (the interviews will be in English)
- German speaking is a mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, collaborative tools like Trello, Slack, Google Apps, and social media tools
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A self-confident, open-minded person, eager to learn, able to be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances;
- openness to learning usage of technologies, social media and other tools relevant to the job;
- creative and proactive behavior: generate new ideas or innovate around already established approaches;
- Preferred previous experience in event organization companies in a technological field
- High energy and a strong desire to learn and to be purposeful
- Must be willing to work some weekends
Why Codemotion is a great company to work with:
- You will be joining a rapidly expanding company
- A real career opportunity - gaining experience in business, residential and retail-oriented campaigning
- We will look to you to add value to our processes through strategic marketing planning
- EMEA travel opportunities
- Great team environment
- Committed to collaboration, play and healthy relationships.
- Committed to continuous learning, imagination and curiosity.
- Committed to excellence, accountability and responsibility.
- Committed to self-awareness, integrity and compassion.
We welcome applicants with plenty of relevant experience in event organization, but a genuine desire to learn and to improve your skills is more important than experience and we are happy to provide some training if required. If you think to have a real passion for building an event end-to-end don’t let a lack of experience put you off.
Go ahead, apply for the role, and show us what you’re made of!