Codemotion is the platform that improves developers’ professional growth by connecting IT professionals, tech communities and companies. We bring the latest tech trends and best practices among our partner tech communities worldwide, help companies find the perfect dev-match and enhance tech communities’ visibility.
Codemotion also organizes the coolest Tech conferences in EMEA (7 countries, 8 conferences), tech hackathons, coding challenges, training for IT professionals and edu-tech events.
In a nutshell, We code the future. Together
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
To accelerate our business growth, Codemotion is looking for a Jr Business Developer - Spain to scale up our local operations. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for new technologies, an analytical mindset and self-starting attitude.
This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development - Southern Europe and will work closely with the local team in Spain.
This is a full-time position and, initially, will be home-based. The candidates should be located in the Madrid area.
- Search for new business opportunities and development of existing and new clients
- Maintain an excellent level of knowledge of the local market in Spain (startup, big companies, enterprises, system integrators, governments, etc.).
- Manage sales negotiations, contracts definition and customers relationship
- Identify key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline trends and untapped market opportunities for Codemotion.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create programs to help drive revenue.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both the field-based and inside sales processes, and facilitate their implementation
- Language skills: Native Spanish + Professional level English.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter attitudes.
- Previous experience in a client interfacing role, preferably within tech companies or startups
- Ability to nurture and grow existing relationships
- Passion for IT/Tech.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, selling and navigating large enterprises and small companies will be considered a plus
- Very familiar with the MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Absolutely no 9-to-5-mentality.
- Willingness to travel the 50% of the time.