About the Company
Codemotion is the platform that improves the developers’ professional growth by connecting IT professionals, tech communities and companies. We have a presence in 5 countries, organizing the coolest tech conference in EMEA.
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
About the Role
To improve our presence in Italy, and nurturing the relations with the existing communities, Codemotion is looking for a Community Manager (he/she) based in Rome. The ideal candidate has community background, with attention to details, and passion for the latest trends in the technology world, as well as a natural ability to be a public relations person, innovative and self-organized. This is a full-time position and the candidate needs to be based in Rome.
What your work will look like (Responsibilities):
- participate in the growth of the Codemotion Platform
- create strategies to grow the Codemotin developers community
- Manage day-to-day relations with communities and developers
- Coordinate Meetups and other activities
- Local support for Codemotion activities in Rome and Italy.
- Create awareness about Codemotion brand
- Weekly meetings with your Manager
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts, nurturing and keep it healthy and diverse
What are we looking (Qualifications):
- Language skills: Italian, English (fluent).
- background as a developer or strong passion for technology and the world of software programming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with graphics software.
- Experience working in remote mode is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Tech Communities, or dealing with volunteer communities.
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
- Experience with task managers, spreadsheets and debriefs.
- A natural passion for knowledge and a strong interest in evolving technology.
- Ability to multi-task and a team player.
- Pragmatic, creative, fun and fast-thinker.
- Absolutely no 9-to-5-mentality.
- Availability to travel.