Codemotion organizes the coolest Tech conferences in EMEA (7 countries, 8 conferences). We connect IT professionals, tech communities, and IT companies, and we share the latest tech information and best practices among the tech community worldwide. We also organize very tech hackathons, training for IT professionals, and a school of technology for kids.
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
To accelerate our business growth Codemotion is looking for an experienced Sales person to scale our sales operations in the Germany. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, enterprising; demonstrating authenticity, an unwavering commitment to quality, and a passion for growth and development within oneself and others.
This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development Central Europe and will work closely with our teams in Amsterdam, Rome and Milan. This is a full-time position located in Berlin.
- (New) Business Development for all our existing events and services.
- Maintain an excellent level of knowledge of the local market in Germany (startup, big companies, enterprises, system integrators, governments, etc.).
- Development of existing and new markets.
- Identify key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline trends and untapped market opportunities for Codemotion.
- Collaborate with marketing to create programs to help drive revenue.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both the field-based and inside sales processes, and facilitate the implementation of improvements.
- Language skills: Native German + Professional level English.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude.
- Proven experience in a client interfacing role preferably within tech companies.
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and grow existing relationships.
- A solid business background with proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Affinity with IT/Tech.
- Preferably experience with events.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales executive selling and navigating large enterprises and small companies.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (up to 50%).
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (mandatory).