Codemotion organizes the coolest Tech conferences in EMEA (7 countries, 8 conferences). We connect IT professionals, tech communities, and IT companies, and we share the latest tech information and best practices among the tech community worldwide. We also organize very tech hackathons, training for IT professionals, coding challenges and a school of technology for kids!
Codemotion offers a fun and dynamic work environment with passionate and motivated people who have the dedication to learn, innovate and succeed.
To accelerate our business growth Codemotion is looking for a young and eager Sales person to boost our sales operations in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, enterprising; demonstrating authenticity, an unwavering commitment to quality, and a passion for growth and development within oneself and others.
This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development Central Europe and will work closely with the local team in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position located in our Amsterdam Centre office.
- (New) Business Development for all our existing events and services.
- Obtain an excellent level of knowledge of the local market in The Netherlands (startup, big companies, enterprises, system integrators, governments, etc.).
- Development of existing and new markets.
- Identify key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline trends and untapped market opportunities for Codemotion.
- Collaborate with marketing to create programs to help drive revenue.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both the field-based and inside sales processes, and facilitate the implementation of improvements.
- Language skills: Native Dutch + Professional level English.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude.
- Sales experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Affinity with IT/Tech, Events and/or Recruiting.
- Must be able to handle complex office-discussions about food.
- Absolutely no 9-to-5-mentality.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (25%).
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (mandatory).